Thu. Jun 20th, 2024
CM Of Punjab Maryam Nawaz Announced 50000 Solar Panel Scheme New Eligibility Criteria

Maryam Nawaz Sharif has introduced eligibility criteria related to the 50000 Solar Panel Scheme. This article provides all the information and details you need to read this eligibility criteria.

Apart from this, the procedure for completing your registration is available below. Guidance has also been provided to you regarding the additional documents required.

Solar Panel Scheme 2024

The objective of solar panel scheme is to provide energy facilities to poor households in Punjab. So that they can get rid of electricity bills in this era of inflation. Free electricity can be obtained from these solar panels system by the government. 

For this, people of Punjab can submit their application online or physically. The application process has begun. Go to your nearest Punjab Bank branch and get the registration form. After completing this, deposit it again in the bank.

Solar Panel Scheme

The objective of solar panel scheme is to provide energy facilities to poor households in Punjab. So that they can get rid of electricity bills in this era of inflation. Free electricity can be obtained from these solar panels system by the government. 

Select the necessary documents with it and complete your application. Under this scheme, a solar system of 3 KW will be given to a person. You will pay 25% of the amount to the government. The remaining 75% of the amount is paid by the government.

New Eligibility Criteria for Solar Panel Scheme

Knowing the new eligibility criteria can ensure your eligibility for the Punjab Solar Panel Scheme, which consists of the following steps.

  • People of Punjab are specially eligible for this scheme. 
  • Like it is made only for the people of Punjab.
  • Customers who consume 100 university units of electricity per month are eligible.
  • Those users who have the identity card made by Punjab.

Main Documents For Apply

Before applying for solar panel scheme, you need some important documents which you should have with you.

  • In which you have an identity card made by NADRA which belongs to Punjab.
  • Land papers where you live.
  • Those who live on rent must have permission from the landlord.
  • A copy of the current electricity bill in which 100 units to 300 units have been consumed.

How to Apply For the Roshan Gahar Solar Panel Scheme?

New users who want to submit application for Roshan Panel Scheme. So below is the short procedure for this.

  1. Go to the nearest Bank of Punjab branch with your necessary documents. 
  2. Get the solar panel scheme registration form from the representative there. 
  3. Read this form carefully and enter the information. 
  4. After entering the information, attach the necessary documents with it. 
  5. Then you submit this form to your representative. 
  6. The representative will give you the challan form. 
  7. And you will pay this challan form in the same bank. 
  8. Your registration process will be completed. You will be notified through a message or email.

Key Points Of Punjab Solar Panel Scheme

Let us inform you about the important steps related to solar panel scheme and what are the benefits of this scheme.

  • Eligible persons will be given a three kilowatt solar plus system under the loan.
  • This package will include batteries, inverters and other components.
  • You will pay it every month at lower rates.
  • Residents of Punjab can submit application for this solar panel scheme.
  • The biggest thing is that 25000 of the payment will be made by those who are eligible. While 75 percent of the amount will be paid by the government.

Conclusion 

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has started a solar panel scheme for the people of Punjab for this purpose. So that the poor and deserving families can get rid of the electricity bills given by the government at their house, you can use free electricity by installing a solar system. To do this, you can register both online and offline. You can get your registration done easily from the Bank of Punjab. For more guidance visit our website 8171 Ehsaas.