Wed. May 29th, 2024
Who Are Eligible Family Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme -3kw Solar Systems

Punjab Government has started Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme after the increase in electricity prices in pakistan. Under which 3KW solar systems are being provided to around 50,000 families of the entire Punjab. Phase one of the Roshan Gharana scheme has been launched by the government. Free solar systems are being installed for consumers who use less than 100 units of electricity.

In this article, you have been told all the details about who can join the solar system scheme. And you can get a solar system of up to three kilowatts for free. Read the given article and follow the registration procedure mentioned below and fill this form.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
رہائش کی حیثیت
ازدواجی حیثیت

CM Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme 2024

CM Punjab Maryam Nawaz has announced to give free six solar plates and two batteries to deserving families under Roshan Gharana Scheme 2024. This complete setup will be installed by the government for free. So that the poor people can be saved from the trouble of the bill.

Who Are Eligible for-3kw Solar Systems

About 50000 families can benefit from Punjab Roshan Gharana scheme. This is a very useful step taken by the government for small electricity consumers. By which all those who are unemployed or living in poverty will be able to get free electricity. Are you want to apply online for Roshan gharana scheme?

3kw Solar Systems For 5000 Punjab Families

There are 50000 such families in Punjab who are extremely poor and have no employment. They do not have any resources to pay their electricity bills. Therefore, about 50,000 solar systems will be installed by the government for all such deserving people.

Under which they will be able to generate electricity for free and use it for their own use. 25% down payment will be received by the government while 75% payment will be filled by the government itself. All the residents of Punjab who consume up to 100 units of electricity are being included in the Roshan Gharana scheme. Follow all the procedures that have been told to you and complete your registration.

Scheme NamePunjab Roshan Gherana Scheme
PurposeTo install 3kw solar panels on 50,000 homes in Punjab to promote sustainable living and renewable energy free of cost
Payment Waysusers pay a 25% down payment for Solar system instalation; the remaining 75% is covered by government of pakistan
Number of Families50000
Target AudienceCitizens of Punjab pakistan, who are using up to 100 units

Who are Eligible For Roshan Gherana Scheme?

Only those families can join the Punjab Roshan Gharana scheme who meet the eligibility criteria set by the government. If you want to get 6 solar panels under the Roshan Gharana scheme, you should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:

  • You are not benefiting from any other scheme of the government.
  • Your electricity requirement should be less than 100 units.
  • The electricity meter should be registered in your name.
  • You belong to a very poor and deserving family.
  • Income through you should not exceed 30000.


If you fulfill all these criteria then you will be included in Roshan Gharana scheme. And soon the solar panels provided by the government will be installed.

Registration Process For 3kw Solar Systems

If you want to get a three kilowatt solar system installed at your home free of charge from the government, then you must meet the above eligibility criteria. After that you should complete your registration process. A form is being given to you for registration in Roshan Gharana Scheme. Fill it with your correct information and join the Roshan Gharana scheme. You can complete your registration process as follows:

  • First enter the correct name as per your ID card in the box.
  • And enter your ID card number in the second box.
  • Verify you are a resident of Punjab below.
  • Tell us about your marital status.
  • Tell about the electrical appliances in your house.
  • Write the total number of people in your household.
  • Enter the complete address as per your ID card and click on the registered button below.

In this way, your registration will be done in the Roshan Gharana scheme and a confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number.

Conclusion

In this article, you have been told the complete details about who can get a solar system of up to three kilowatts under the Punjab Roshan Gharana scheme. In this article, it has also been told which families meet the eligibility criteria. And you have also been told all the registration procedures that how you can register yourself to get a 3 KW solar system through the registration form.

You are requested to follow all the procedures and join 50000 free solar Roshan Gharana 2024.